Blue Spring Mill Site

In the early 1840's, Blue Spring Mill was built 300 feet downstream from the Spring, powered by the water to grind corn.

In 1903, a new mill was built combining a saw, grist and flour mill three stories high and also powered by water.

Although most of the building was removed in 1943, the turbine still remains as a reminder of days past.

old mill site

Blue Spring Heritage Center
1537 Co Rd 210, Eureka Springs, AR 72632


The tour is handicap accessible